Monday 17 June 2013

Fathers Day Delivers!

Anyone following this blog in the past few weeks will know that my Canon 50d is currently out of action due to the shutter button not working at all and at first I thought it was going to be a few months until I could get it sent away and fixed. Thankfully Fathers Day delivered me a nice surprise when my dad said that he would pay for the job to be done straight away. Hopefully it will be back in the next 2 weeks and I will be back to action. In the mean time I saw my first Common Blue and Small Heath butterflies a few days ago so looking back through the archives here are a couple shots of the Common Blue, the Small Heath shots I will post another day. Again in posting these shots, the noise is quite bad on the top one but on my original shot it looks clean. The annoying saga continues!


Common Blue

4 comments:

  1. Marc ,
    I don't think you've quite got the hang of Father's Day !
    What a very nice gesture from Dad .
    I bet that brightened up your face .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That noise issue is quite bad on the first photo marc, strange :-/

    Got some decent-ish type weather coming this week, should get some more inverts hopefully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images of a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad hear of your speedier camera repair! I can relate to feeling lost without your camera...I'm always sure to see something amazing when I don't have it. These are gorgeous shots...great colors!

    ReplyDelete