Monday 5 December 2016

Best of 2016 (Part 1)

Its that time of the year where I start to look through the hundreds of photos taken and published during the many sessions I have had around Kent and out of the county. This has probably been the most successful year I have had with the camera and through hours of studying, patience and a bit of luck, I managed to take a good number of pleasing shots. Every photo taken has its own story to me. Some just a bit of good timing through to planned shots which took quite a while to set up and get. I have looked through a lot of them and have chosen 16 photos which still give me a lot of pleasure to view. I will post 8 shots at a time and will then ask viewers of this blog to vote for their favorite shot I have taken this year. Thanks for looking and I hope you get as much pleasure as I did taking them. 

Banded Demoiselle (male) at Sunrise 

'Emerging Broad bodied Chaser 

'Dewy' Banded Demoiselle (male) 

Emerald Damselfly at Sunrise 

'Newly Emerged' Four spotted Chaser 

'Newly Emerged' Hairy Dragonfly (male) 

Norfolk Hawker ( male) 

Scarce Chaser (male)

11 comments:

  1. Wow,it's great to see these shots again,can't wait for the next eight.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks John. It's been a great year and brings back lovely warm memories looking back at them again.

      Delete
  2. With your shots Marc we could get an awful lot of series of 8. Not easy working out which shots to re-post I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. I could probably post loads as I think there are quite a few I have taken this year. Just nice to look back through them and remember those warm sunny days.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Marc, you have got the right equipment, but, you have the time, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hard choice to pick a favourite Marc, think i'll stick with the first shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not easy. All have their own background about how I got them. I will post the next 8 in a few days time.

      Delete
  5. They're all magnificent, but #3 (the dewy Banded Demoiselle) is my favourite from this batch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your visit and comment Mark, appreciated.

      Delete
  6. (Y) Incredible Awesome
    https://goo.gl/L5wlQE

    ReplyDelete