Sunday 23 November 2014

Barn Owls on a Rainy Day!

As its currently raining hard late morning in East Kent and no chance of getting out I thought I would spend some time going through some of my unpublished Barn Owl shots from the past week. I have spent c30 years birding and have seen many Barn Owls over the years but the experience I have had in the past few sessions has topped all of my sightings of this species. They really are iconic birds and a pleasure to watch and photograph. I hope you enjoy some of the shots below.







Barn Owl

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy them i did Marc :-) Been raining here all day, bloody useless weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barn Owl images are beautiful, nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic images Marc, what a great experience

    ReplyDelete